Get Your Personalized Back Pain Relief Plan!
Offer expires in: 15:00
SPECIAL OFFER - SAVE 75%
What is included
- Professional Postural Dysfunction Analysis
- Personalized back pain relief Exercise Plan
- Easy-to-follow exercises at Home
- Introduction in Back Pain Anatomy
- 24/7 Physical Therapist Support
- Digital Access on Any Device
- Printable PDF can be used Offline
- Daily Lifestyle Tips to reduce Back Pain
- 100+ Back Pain Relief Exercises
4569 customer reviews
ONE TIME PAYMENT
NO HIDDEN FEES, NO SUBSCRIPTION
LIFETIME ACCESS TO YOUR EXSERSISE PLAN
People just like you, achieved great results using Jule Health recovery program
Ashlie T. - 37
Results achieved in 6 months
I was diagnosed with a herniated disk and referred to physical therapy. My insurance took weeks to authorize it, and then only authorized a few sessions at a time. I was really frustrated with the insurance company, but with Jule Health program, I was able to continue my recovery without all the hassle and waiting. The daily reminders to do my exercises were great too. As a small business owner and parent of two, I don’t have a lot of time. But, with the program, I was able to do my workouts in the evenings after the kids went to sleep.
Back Pain Exercise Benefits
When done in a controlled, progressive manner, exercises for relieving back pain have many benefits, including:
- Strengthening the muscles that support the spine, removing pressure from the spinal discs and facet joints
- Alleviating stiffness and improving mobility
- Improving circulation to better distribute nutrients through the body, including to the spinal discs
- Releasing endorphins, which naturally relieve pain. A frequent release of endorphins can help reduce reliance on pain medication. Endorphins can also elevate mood and relieve depressive symptoms, a common effect of chronic pain.
- Minimizing the frequency of back or neck pain episodes, and reducing the severity of pain when it does occur
- Save Time & Money - No deductibles, co-pays, co-insurances, or surprise medical bills. A one-time fee will get you a rehab program for life.
Back pain exercises was covered in
Our doctor & physical therapist team have created Personalized Exercise Plan for you
People often ask us
What happens after I order?
After you place your order we get to work! Based on the questions you answered in the quiz, we’ll craft your plan to your exact personal requirements. All plans are double verified - by the person making it and a physical therapist - so you can be certain the plan you get is the best.
When do I get my plan?
Our every plan is personalized and our physical therapists work hard to make them for you to like. Usually it takes up to 2 hours for your plan to be delivered into your email.
Is this a one time payment?
Yes, it is a one-time payment; we are not a subscription. If you buy a lifetime access, you will be able to access your plan anytime you want.
Back Pain Recovery Program Changes Lives
But don’t take our word for it....
Hear it from our clients!
Hear it from our clients!